Most women want to enjoy firm, perky breasts, but over the years, aging, weight loss, and pregnancy can really take a toll on the bosom. Although perky breasts might seem like the exclusive property of 18-year-old girls who wear an A cup, there are ways to get firm and perky breasts, regardless of your age or bra size.
I spent a lot of time testing out different methods, only to realize that I didn’t like the results of most of them. I scoured the web looking for ways to really target just my breasts and to regain a plump firmness in them.
I can assure you it is not impossible. I found that has made a huge difference in the appearance of my breasts. Not only that, but I also found a home remedy that actually tightens the skin on your breasts, leaving them firm, plump, and yes… much,
1. Breast Exercise
- Lay on your back on a bench (use your bed or a mat if you don’t have access to a bench)
- Take one 5-pound weight in each hand
- Raise your arms straight above your chest
- Then, lower them out to your sides as far as you can, like you’re an airplane
- Now raise them up again, back above your chest Repeat
2. Breast Massage
- The only ingredient for this is virgin olive oil.
- Lay in your bed, with some pillows behind your back.
- Get some oil in your hands and rub them together. Place one hand on each breast and make small circles around both of them in a massaging motion. Make 10 circles around each breast, and you’re done!
- If you’ve got some excess oil left, you can take it off with a towel but leave some on because the oil makes your skin more elastic.
- Do this massage every day or at least 3 times a week and it will make your breasts firmer.
- So these are my two tips for perky and firm breasts!
3. Mask for Breast
Apparently, MULTIPLE COMPANIES decided to market sheet masks skin care products usually used on the face to the boob area.
Basically, boob masks are sheets of fabric that are soaked in liquidy product. They fit around breasts, and many have nipple cutouts.